Thursday, March 31, 2011

He Needs Ginkgo Biloba

Lately I discovered many things that come in a pair at home.  For example, these “Greatest Boss” T-shirts:

My husband damn likes this T-shirt, 
he bought the same one twice!

The Listing Requirements of KLSE books:

You think owning two of the same book 
you will gain twice the knowledge? :D
Also, these doggie Valentine’s Day cards:

Of coz I got them in different years lah :D
I thought he did the silly card thing once only, but later I found out I have another pair of the same cards:

In two consecutive years - 05 & 06, really speechless....
Perhaps one day he will get marry the 2nd time and then realize he already got an old wife at home, then says, “Huh? I thought I am not married.”  :D

I think I need to buy my husband a lot of ginkgo biloba to help him improve his brain function and memory.  


*****

By the way, I think I need ginkgo biloba too :)

These are mine ;p but forgivable coz I gave birth to my daughter :D

8 comments:

PeterCheah said...

l like things in a pair.... ;))

CuriousMind said...

I am LMAO la guys....so hilarious! Peter, how did u manage to still find the same V card in the following year? Or did u buy at one go and keep one on standby? Hats off to u la...u d man!...Shirley, looks like u have d same hobby oh..LOL* Thanks my dear...u make my day!....Cheers! Please continue to enlighten me.....Superlike!!!!

Hana said...

you guys are crazy funny!!!!!!!!!!

Au Kar Wai said...

Goes to show that he's always prepared just in case one gets lost and he'll have another!

維維恩 said...

hahaha! hey guys, you are not alone! i'm the same too... i used to send the same birthday card to my sis in 2 consecutive years :p

shirleyc said...

haha!!! thanks all. I think we all need Ginkgo Biloba lah :D

PeterCheah said...

....haha... thanks guys, l bought all the cards from MPH, their business must have been bad and they re-sell the old cards the following year.... :))

Anonymous said...

im a fan of 亦舒too!!!!