Sunday, February 20, 2011

Sunblock & Body Lotion

We went to Adelaide in Jan 2010, the Aussie summer weather was hot and dry.  

After 2 days of walking on the streets, my hubby complained that his skin was cracking due to the dry weather.   I told him to apply my body lotion on his skin for moisturizing and preventing more skin cracking.  So, he took my advice and started to apply lotion to his whole body.

The next day, as usual, before going out for sightseeing, I was doing my routine applying all sorts of necessary stuff such as lotion lah, moisturizer lah, etc on my face.  When came to sunblock, I realized the tube is almost empty?  Eh… strange?  I remembered I brought quite a full tube.  

Looking at my hubby who was checking on his cracking skin and complaining still painful, I asked him, “Which lotion did you use last night?”

Hubby, “The brown colour tube.”

l cried, “Didn’t you check the wording before you used it.  That’s my SUNBLOCK!!!  Do you know how expensive is this tube? And do you have to use almost 1 full tube for 1 time!!???”

Hubby, “Huh? Sunblock ah? Heehee… How do I know woh? You told me that one on the table mah.  I just grabbed one that looks like lotion lah.  No wonder I don’t feel any effect at all :D.” Didn’t feel sorry at all and still laughing!!

I was speechless.…..

Does this look like a body lotion?

A hot and dry summer Adelaide  
We drove and kena summonsed for speeding.... still haven't settled yet ;p
Peter and his Aussie friend :)
Lovely beach... but too quiet and deserted.
Celebrated 2010 New Year in Adelaide :)
Love this small little village in Adelaide :)
Had lunch @ Kaesler Vineyard.
Went for a walk after lunch, he told me that the grass was nice and he wanted to sit down.
Felt nice under the shade and he said he wanted to lie down.
Less than 2 mins, he was snoring away... zzzzzzzzz...

2 comments:

Au Kar Wai said...

Better use Banana Boat the next time! Cheaper than Sothy's! And make sure there's plenty of stocks since 1 tube is used for 1 round of application!

shirleyc said...

Banana Boat? Go swimming meh :D Sothys is for my face lah :D